This page needs way more... I'm not that good at adding content... Rjl 19:03, September 9, 2010 (UTC)rjl
- I've added a bit, but am at work and can't spend all day on it. Also, don't have book in front of me, can't remember what Kaladin's official title is as commander of the bridgecrew, so I called it "Bridgeleader" for now, may need fixing? Things needed:
- Kaladin's relationship with Syl
- Kaladin's saving of Dalinar's life
- Kaladin's release from Slavery
- -TankSpill 17:01, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
Change to Featured Art Edit
I realize art is a subjective thing, and I certainly don't want to offend any of the fine people who've contributed their work to this article and others. That being said, I've taken what I consider to be an absolutely spectacular depiction of Kaladin, and moved it from the bottom of this article to the top where I feel it belongs.
If anyone is strongly opposed to my change, please don't hesitate to revert (though I'd request that you please explain why)!
The change is fine. The artwork of krhart is exceptional. (She created the cutout of Szeth, based on Ben McSweeney's drawing, that Brandon handed out on his Words of Radiance book tour.) I simply shifted some other images around to better represent the image that was previously featured.