Backed up references from the article:
- Emerald - An emerald broam is worth one thousand diamond chips, and an emerald chip is worth more than 10 clearmarks, meaning an emerald is worth more than 50 diamond spheres of the same denomination. 
- Ruby - Ten diamond marks to one ruby A ruby mark is called a firemark.
- Sapphire - A sapphire sphere is worth about twenty-five diamond ones of the same denomination. A sapphire mark is called a skymark.
- Garnet - A garnet sphere is worth five diamond ones of the same denomination. A garnet mark is called a bloodmark.
- Diamond - A diamond chip is called a clearchip; a diamond mark is called a clearmark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.