There was a story that the rest of the kingdom told which claimed that their branch of the house had, until recently, been ruffians from the backwaters of their own princedom. At one time, Gavilar had apparently seemed to have bought into it.
- Gavilar - Dalinar's older brother, former king (deceased)
- Navani - Gavilar's widow, former queen, Dalinar's wife
- Jasnah - Daughter of Gavilar and Navani, Queen of Alethkar
- Elhokar - Son of Gavilar and Navani, former king (deceased)
- Aesudan - Elhokar's wife, former queen (consumed)
- Gavinor - Son of Elhokar and Aesudan, Heir
- Dalinar - Gavilar's younger brother, King of Urithiru
- Evi - Dalinar's former wife (deceased)
- Adolin - Son of Dalinar and Evi, Highprince
- Renarin - Son of Dalinar and Evi
- Shallan, - Adolin's wife, Highprincess 
The House banner is described as being deep blue with white glyphs - khokh and linil, stylized and painted as a sword standing before a crown. On Dalinar's banner, khokh is drawn in the shape of a crown and linil forms a tower. Dalinar's mother had drawn the original design, the same his signet ring bore, though Elhokar used a sword and crown instead.